Neptune Computer Technology
Midland Computers has alliances with the leading names within the IT industry to help deliver the hardware and software that you need within your school. Whether you are after a new interactive whiteboard or you are looking to upgrade old machines to the latest version of Windows, we can help you out. Displays in the classroom are a lot of hard work, but they do make the learning environment a vibrant place to learn. This means you don’t have to pay over the odds to ensure all of your requirements are met. We will work with you to ensure that you get the very best value for money against your budget with no nasty surprises.
For part-time courses which require attendance on particular days and times, an expectation of the days of attendance will often be included in the letter of offer. Each student must complete 120 credits in each academic year, with the exception of placement year . This course will equip you with a varied computer science education based upon the development and improvement of your programming skills. We aim to help educational customers find the best solution for their school.
After year 3, BSc students spend their summer on a paid placement in industry. Students are required to undertake a major project during the final year of the course. The module offers students an opportunity to develop a realistic and meaningful piece of work during their final year.
- Students will have the opportunity to practise the presentation of themselves in, for example, application forms, curriculum vitae, interview, elevator pitches and aptitude tests.
- The ability to use and apply general IT facilities, including those required for effective information-retrieval.
- With that in mind, classroom monitoring software that provides teachers access to the above-mentioned features can have a tremendous impact on the increase of students’ productivity.
- This module will expose students to the world of heterogeneous enterprise computing with an emphasis on multi-tier, web enabled applications.
- If you are interested in computer software design, how computers communicate and how they actually perform their tasks, then this course is for you.
The discount does not apply to Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Dentistry programmes. The University’s School of Modern Languages and Cultures offers a range of Pre-sessional coursesto bring you up to entry level. The course sougolink-beef.net is accredited by BALEAP, the UK professional association for academic English teaching. You will take courses on key areas of the subject, including programming, computer systems, databases and human-computer interaction.
Training Teachers to Select Educational Computer Software: results of a formative evaluation of an Open University pack
Each taught year, you will take 120 credit points, which require 1200 hours effort divided into 24 weeks across 2 academic semesters. During the first two years you will build programming skills through modules that teach not only the principles of programming but also high level programming languages . Also, during your second year of study, you will start the process of applying for a placement job in industry, you are supported in this endeavour by the Professional Issues module which dedicates a part of its content to employability. This module provides a theoretical foundation in the area of concurrent and distributed systems.